Lead Superintendent .
$140,000 - $160,000
job description.As a Lead Superintendent you will report directly to the Sr. Vice President of the Multifamily division. This is a busy sector for this General Contractor who have various projects coming up in the Austin Metro.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver project on time and on budget
- Coordination of all field activities
- Supervision of Superintendents, Site coordinators and Site Coordinators.
- Regular interaction with sub-contractors and vendors
- Coordinate and manage with the Project Manager and Project Coordinator on field changes, RFI's, and change orders.
- Ensure jobsite in organized and projects a professional image
- Perform jobsite safety meetings
The ideal candidate will have 10+ years' experience as a superintendent and will have experience in a lead position. The majority of the work coming up is wooden frame so having worked on past projects of this build type would also be desirable.
If you would like to find out more reach out to Lloyd Jones via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or (512) 717-4167.