$120,000 - $140,000
job description.The Project Manager is responsible for the overall direction, completion, and financial outcome of a construction project. In this position, the incumbent directs and supervises activities related to contract administration, change orders, submittals, procurement, project financial projections, and schedule requirements to ensure projects are completed with quality, profitable, adhering to our Safety/Zero Harm culture.
- Project Financial Analysis
- Preconstruction Coordination
- Project Scheduling
- Project Administration, Operations, and Close-out
- Promote Customer and Community Relations
- Foster Positive Culture, Leadership and Employee Development
- B.S. in Construction Management, Engineering, or related field.
- Ten years or more of experience in commercial construction project management.
- Five years or more of direct supervisory experience related to subcontractor management.
- Experience with project manager software (Constructware, P6, Timberline, etc.).
- Experience with cost projection, financial analysis, budget reviews, labor reports.
- Experience with JD Edwards or similar construction application(s).
- Local qualified candidates, highly encouraged to apply.
- Tier 1 construction backgrounds, helpful for this role, but not required.
If you would like to find out more, apply via this link or send your resume to: email@example.com